As a Sales Generator, you will be instrumental in creating new business to business sales for internet software products and services offered by twubs.com. Your product areas will be live event, twitter chat and reporting tools. You will be responsible for working with both self-generated and provided leads to create new sales opportunities for the company. You will be the primary point of contact for all sales leads and be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle, from prospecting to close.
This is a full time job. Upon acceptance, you are expected to work Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week.
Successfully perform at or above the stated sales targets.
On target earnings against goals will include a base salary and appropriate benefits with a total compensation target of $70,000 to $75,000; however, commissions and bonuses are not capped.
- listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone
- calls and emails;
- cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- gathering market and customer information;
- representing Twubs at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
- updating all internal systems to reflect account activity
- recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
- reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
- making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- feeding future buying trends back to employers;
- attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.