UI / UX & Graphics Designer
In life, when you experience beautiful design (everything from work on a canvas… to a billboard… to product packaging… to a web interface… to a mobile app), you probably get giddy and want to lavishly praise it while explaining it to people. You are constantly learning new techniques, experimenting, reading about new technologies for testing and designing awesome experiences.
You will create compelling visual experiences that span a wide of array of mediums: user interfaces, web graphics, experiential and interactive live displays, marketing collateral and more. You will work alongside sales, marketing, user experience / customer architect, developers and other members as an integral member of a hard working, driven, geographically distributed team.
You must have a positive attitude. You will undoubtedly defend ideas about which you are passionate, but be eager for constructive criticism for iterative improvement on your designs. You understand there are tons of tools for testing, quantifying, and qualifying insight into users and usage of web-based software, and immensely enjoy improving user experience, adoption, and engagement.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- 5+ years relevant work experience.
- MUST have a portfolio (that you are excited about!) of user interface, user experience, web design, graphic design, and related work.
- Create beautifully fantastic graphical user interfaces, wire frames, web design elements, and marketing collateral.
- Create creative and innovative visualizations of data and social engagement.
- Info-graphic creation.
- Experience implementing creative user adoption experiences and defensive design methodologies.
- Map, analyze and optimize user flows and experience.
- Proficiency with relevant Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Participate in regular collaborative design reviews with team via Skype / Join.me / Google Hangouts.
- Experience creating and implementing design patterns and style guides.
- Experience with mobile app design a plus.
- Experience creating rapid prototypes with Axure RP is a plus.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Strong English skills REQUIRED.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Extremely responsive via all communication channels.
- Able to receive constructive feedback and design reviews.
- Passionate about work, creative solutions, and building awesome innovative products.
- Incredibly independent and disciplined with high personal ownership for successful remote work lifestyle, with minimal supervision.
- Strong collaboration and accountability as part of a remote, multidisciplinary team that includes developers, designers, business analysts, etc.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly.
When submitting your resume and portfolio, please provide compensation requirements.